We will pick you from your hotel or common collection point. Drive to Pinnawala which is approximately 107 km away from Colombo towards Kandy.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is a home for many elephant orphans that have been either lost from their mother or have been separated from the herd or found crippled in the wild. An interesting place seeing large groups of elephants in a natural habitat is what makes Pinnawala extra special and popular among tourists for you are able to see these lovable mammals closely.
The orphanage provides opportunities to visitors to connect with the elephants through scheduled bathing and feeding times. It is fascinating watching these little elephants guzzle down large bottles of milk and then led to the river for bathing; where you could witness their natural kindness and playful behaviour. Revel in the joy of watching baby elephants wandering around their adopted home, being bottle fed and bathed at Pinnawala. Daily feeding times at Pinnawala are 9.15 am and 1.15 pm followed by bathing times at 10.00 am and 2.00 pm.
Return back to your hotel for late lunch in the evening.
- Transportation in an Air conditioned vehicle with private transfers
- Pickup and drop from/to your address in Colombo or Negombo
- Services of English speaking Guide
- Entrance tickets and excursion fee for Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- 02 bottles of 500ml water per person in vehicle
- 24 hrs. Emergency on call duty manger services